Information We'll Need From You
- Preferred banner or poster material
- Banner design file
- We also have long cardboard boxes suitable for shipping posters at $3 per box.
- Large format files can be submitted by
- USB (flashdrive)
- Email: email@example.com
When building files for a large format poster or banner remember:
- Make the page size of the file the size the poster or banner will be printed at. Example: 36" x 48" this way you can see what your graphics/pictures will look like when printed BIG. If we take a file that is 8.5" x 11" and blow it up to 36" x 48" it will most likely get pixilated or fuzzy.
- Use high quality graphics, not images copied from the internet.
- If using UNL logos, remember to reference the toolbox on guidelines to know what you can and can't do and also to download high quality logos. See University Communications Resources.
- Tips from our Poster Design Workshop
Large format prices and materials we have in stock
|High Gloss White Film (7 mil)||
|Basic Coated Paper||
|Poly Select Heavy Fabric||